Monday, May 18, 2009

Every Other Day Of The Week Is Fine

That is because on Monday I usually do things that usually are NOT actual beading per se. Today there are more things to photograph, things to type, things to email, things to mail, things to update. In other words, it's not very creative but it is very necessary.

I worked up a necklace, a pair of earrings and a bracelet (the bracelet is for Ariel) this weekend, all using goodies from Carol's inventory. I plan to be pretty much a walking advertisement when we go to Bead and Button in a couple of weeks. Hopefully some of the pieces will stand out enough to draw lots of attention, as much as I hate drawing attention to myself. ~yuck~ I'll try to get some photos up here later. They were not stitched pieces, rather they were strung or wire worked pieces which, as most of you know, are things I only occasionally do.

I've also got new links to add to the blog this week. I found several more creative/artsy/jewelry type sites to share, and don't forget to check the Giveaways! I have it on good authority that there are some new goodies up for grabs.

So have a good Monday Morning, a Blue Monday, a Monday Monday, a Stormy Monday, or just another Manic Monday because It Sure Is Monday.

0 comments: