Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nostalgic Musings

I've been musing. Do you ever wonder where old friends have ended up? I found a few this week. I found a dear old friend from college, who lives down in the Rio Grande valley with his family. Oddly enough, two of his sons live up this way so we will probably all get together soon. I found a couple of other old friends here and there. I had been wondering what they were up to and now I know. For some reason I always get very nostalgic this time of year. Maybe I should just try to shake it off.

We are "baby sitting" Annabelle this weekend. She and Bella are getting along just fine, although each is pretty jealous of the other. That part is pretty entertaining until both dogs try to sit on your chest at the same time. I had taken several cute pictures of them togethers but my disk drive is acting funky again, so no pictures right now. I really want a new camera. I've sent T-man a link to show him what I want. I found this camera via Juls, as it is the same one she has, and it takes fantastic pictures. Christmas is coming, maybe a camera will find it's way into my stocking.

I'm going to participate in National Night Out, but in my in-laws' neighborhood. They are having a little arts and crafts sale, so my mother-in-law thought it would be a good idea if I took a few things and set up a table, which the neighborhood coordinator agreed with. So I'm making some more earrings and a few bracelets to take over on Tuesday. Hey, it's free and we'll have dinner at their house. What have I got to lose?

Have a beadiful weekend!

0 comments: