Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boxes Of Nostalgia

In preparing for the little National Night Out thingy that happened last night, I had T-man pull some old boxes out of the closet. This caused an avalanche of occurrences. First, the closet got a little more organized. Second, we found the necessary accouterments to transform Ariel into the Vampire Queen for Halloween. Third, I found some jewelry items I had forgotten about. Fourth, and not the least in any way, those boxes are now taking up space on the floor of the "bead" room. Hmmm, looks like a job for the Clutter Fairy! Of course, it would help if I actually had the necessary space to store my hoardings. I could let Cat come go through the stash of goodies (I know she wants to). I must come up with a solution SOON.

I did sell a few pieces last night. My mother-in-law received a thank you gift of earrings she has had her eye on for a few months. She promised to get a picture for me and I'll share it as soon as it comes across the cyber waves. I am still having problems over here, which does not bode well. I have a ton of pictures to take and edit, but I cannot get them from the camera to the computer. ARGH! Frustration abounds.

Now that I'm not putting together little pieces (some of which will end up in the Etsy store as soon as the camera problems are resolved), I will get back to stitching. I plan to spend the rest of the afternoon with beads in my lap. What are you doing today? Share with me, come on. You know you want to.

When you create you get a little endorphin rush. Why do you think Einstein looked like that? Robin Williams

0 comments: