Friday, September 11, 2015

Do-Over! I Call A Do-Over!

Oh wow - that echoed. And the echo would be because the place is empty. Wow. Has it really been over a year? I  have sorely neglected this thing.

So here's what's up:

I've been lazy.

That's it. No excuse. I would think about blogging but then I wouldn't do it. I would feel guilty about not blogging but then I wouldn't do it. I would make time for blogging but then I wouldn't do it.

Let's pretend that never happened. Let's pretend I've been keeping you up to date with the mundane things in my existence. Let's have a do-over! Yes, DO-OVER!

Next week, as in September 18-20, I will be in beautiful Rockport, Texas for their annual (the 27th, in fact) Rockport HummerBird Celebration. And I have made a few delectable pieces to take, such as:

Copyright 2015 Theresa Buchle Designs All Rights Reserved

And:

Copyright 2015 Theresa Buchle Designs All Rights Reserved

Oh, and:

Copyright 2015 Theresa Buchle Designs All Rights Reserved

Then the following week I take off to visit my best friend from high school who now lives in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Woo hoo! We are going to have so much fun.

Now, during these few weeks the Etsy store will be closed but will quickly be filled up again for holiday shopping. In other words, I got my butt in gear while I was missing. By the way, why were search teams not dispatched?

Oh, and I'm finishing a novel. Well, I'm finishing a second one. The first is written, just needs tweaking and editing. But yeah, I wrote a novel. Go figure.

So, what have you been doing while I was gone?

1 comments:

Mila said...

Your creation is very Beautiful! I am jealous you get to hang Seaside. Have a blast for me!!!!