Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2014 Will Be Here Before You Know It!

©2012 Theresa Buchle. All rights reserved.


So, I'm getting ready for big changes. I've got a new calendar/organizer to keep me on track - Lisa Jacob's business planner. I've got specific web pages bookmarked to read and absorb information like a sponge. I'm part of different groups on Facebook and Google+ to help me out. And I've got pages bookmarked for inspiration.

You also know I'm all about the giveaway. Today's giveaway is not jewelry, nor is it supplies - it's information. If you've never checked out Flourish & Thrive Academy now is the time. Tracy and Robin are hosting a 10 day challenge to get you prepared for success in 2014 AND there are prizes. Be sure you enroll before the 19th of this month. What are you waiting for? Go check it out!


0 comments: