Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh My Goodness!

Copyright 2010 Theresa Buchle
I was looking at my Linked In page and noticed that I had visitors - an anonymous attorney at the US Attorney's office, another anonymous person, evidently an administrator at Cornell University, someone in semiconductors in San Francisco, and a couple of others who wants to remain anonymous. Well, how about that? No, I don't give that link out. It doesn't really do much for me. But it does make me wonder.

Then I was searching for something of interest for YOU and took a look at my blog links. I noticed that some of my fellow bloggers have not updated in a year (or more!). Oh my goodness! Well, that's not good, is it? So I guess I'll clean those up a bit for you. Have a beady blog I should add? Let me know - I'd be happy to link to it. 

I considered photographing today. I'm not sure I'll find another model like the one above and my back is protesting a bit from all the bending, twisting and positioning. We'll see. I might just work with the photos I took yesterday. I do have a tutorial to write. But I'm working at home - yay! Maybe I'll publish. Oh wait! Yep, stories and novels. You'll have to search for the noms des plumes though! 

Oh my goodness!

0 comments: