Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh, Hello!

What's new? I've not been doing much, which is totally contrary to what I should have been doing. I find I'm still kind of muddling through my days but, with Yoda as my new mentor, I have a new attitude. "Do or do not . . . there is no try." This week there are kits to make and ship to the hotel. Next week I get on a plane and fly to Charleston, West Virginia to spend a few days with some wonderful stichers/beaders. I'm looking forward to everything but the flying part. I hate to fly.
Leaf Lariat ©2006, Theresa Buchle
On the home front, it is summer time which means Ariel is home with me. On Wednesday Marshall is scheduled for surgery, but he is such a strong little fighter that I'm sure he will come through with flying colors. Even so, you know I always welcome your well wishes and positive thoughts.

That's the update for now. Hopefully, they will begin to be more frequent and I can start boring you all again with photos of piles of beads, and there is a HUGE pile right now! For now, I must get things moving. Keep on beadin' on!

0 comments: